Senior Cybersecurity Analyst
Direct Hire, Full Time, Onsite
A senior level security analyst role within a large SOC. This is a great role for a technically strong security professional seeking a new opportunity.
- Reviewing daily security alerts and reports, performing investigations, providing documentation, and assisting with remediation activities.
- Select, test and deploy information systems security controls
- Monitors industry information technology and security trends, threats, and regulatory trends to identify strategy-impacting affects to stakeholder operations and interests.
- Deployment, operation and maintenance of systems consisting of Perimeter Security, Intrusion
Prevention System (IPS) / Intrusion Detection System (IDS) Endpoint Security, AntiVirMalware, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), and Continuous Monitoring of Infrastructure, and eDiscovery platforms
- Performs risk assessments and recommends security measures.
- Monitors security systems for possible intrusion.
- Interacts with end users concerning malware, spam, vulnerabilities and any other cybersecurity issues.
- Reviews and creates audit repofts on user and system activities.
- Reviews system generated logs for anomalies and takes appropriate actions.
- Actively probes the network for new threats and risks.
- Documents, deploys, reviews and maintains cybersecurity policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Plans and implements cybersecurity technology projects.
- Provides business continuity/disaster recovery and risk analysis expertise.
- Provides technical consulting to other groups on cybersecurity requirements.
- Implements and ensures technical security systems including SIEM, VAT, network IDS, antivirus, web and email filters and firewalls.
- Implements and ensures technical security compliance solutions for NERC, PCI, FBI CJIS, HIPAA and other regulatory requirements.
- Performs cybersecurity incident response activities.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.