Job Number: R0115171
Cybersecurity Engineer, Senior
Leverage domain knowledge to create cybersecurity solutions aligned to client's mission. Apply advanced consulting skills and extensive technical expertise; full industry knowledge. Work without considerable direction to develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- 5 years of experience with cybersecurity
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts and best practices
- Ability to develop cybersecurity solutions with limited direction
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- DODD 8140 IAM Certification, including Sec+, CASP, and CISSP
- Top Secret clearance
- MA or MS degree
- DODD IAM Level 3 Certification, including CISSP, CISM, and GSLC
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.