Job Number: R0117346
Cybersecurity Engineer, Senior
Leverage domain knowledge to create cybersecurity solutions aligned to client's mission. Apply advanced consulting skills, extensive te chn ical expertise, and full ind us try knowledge. Work without considerable direction to develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- 5 years of experience with cybersecurity
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts and best practices
- Ability to develop cybersecurity solutions with limited direction
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- DODD 8140 IAM Certification, including Sec+, CASP, and CISSP
- Top Secret clearance
- MA or MS degree
- DODD IAM Level 3 Certification, including CISSP, CISM, and GSLC
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.