TAUREAN CONSULTING #1 - With over 25 years experience in Technology Staffing, we match candidates to the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets.
Are you looking for your next great opportunity and to gain executive exposure while working on security initiatives? Are you a security minded professional that can play well with others? Are you looking to stay in the forefront of technology and stay ahead of the bad guys? If so, this position is what you desire.
This position is a full time position in Las Vegas. You will focus on building security vision and strategy for the company using leading edge techniques, building a strong team and designing security improvement. You will lead a team of like-minded Security Engineers on a quest to find the bad guys!
- Lead investigation and resolution of incidents
- Create and implement new initiative using security best practices
- Identify and design compliance requirements.
- Apply configuration management disciplines and ensure that security best practices are followed
- Manage Security Engineering team
- Manage information security policy projects and tasks
- Develop and implement security awareness and training initiatives
- Lead the company s security policy efforts and policy related activities for risk management
- Promote information security to the company
- Ensure that all policy projects are delivered on time
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties or vendors for the execution of security projects
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related discipline
- Experience developing company security strategies
- Expertise developing effective security controls across multiple security domains
- System administration experience
- Strong understanding of information security risk management frameworks
- Certified training in security management, risk and compliance solutions and practices. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, CRISC, or related certification(s) required
All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the United States. Role is onsite in Las Vegas, NV. This is NOT a remote opportunity.
Please contact Taurean Consulting for more details at 702-529-0378 or email@example.com.