We're looking for a dedicated Cybersecurity Governance & Risk Analyst to support our industry-leading client in Charlotte.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Cybersecurity Governance & Risk Analyst:
Requirements of the Cybersecurity Governance & Risk Analyst:
- Manage enterprise NERC CIP cybersecurity program
- Collaborate with business teams to ensure adherence to program standards and an enterprise-wide culture of compliance
- Help with external regulatory audits, requests for information, mitigation plans, and settlements
- Help identify potential cybersecurity or compliance risks
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent
- At least 4 years of cybersecurity or related work experience
- If no degree, HS diploma and at least 8 years of experience
- Experience with NERC CIP standards desired
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks like NIST desired
- Relevant certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security+ preferred
Job ID: 355593 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!