By working alongside our team of expert threat hunters you will be playing an active role in the protection of local governments, school districts, banks, hospitals, and other organizations in both the public and private sectors. In world where the frequency of sophisticated cyber-attacks will only continue increase this work is critically important. Location
- Provide high quality analysis of Tyler Detect clients' firewall, operating system, web server, and other logs.
- Remain up to date on current information security trends and research techniques in the industry.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Function effectively in a team environment.
- Other duties as assigned by Tyler Detect leadership.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Information and Communication Technology, Cyber Security or similar
- Some Information security knowledge
- Some computer networking knowledge
- Excellent Grammar and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by callingext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.