Being an expert in cybersecurity means looking far beyond the horizon for potential challenges, influences, and threats. That's the philosophy behind one of the most exciting software companies in the security space right now.
Founded by the some of the biggest names in Boston's Cybersecurity movement, backed by one of the most prestigious VC firms in the country, and named after a fascinating astrophysical discovery, this company is developing a globally distributed security fabric to secure digital business ecosystems.
As a Data Engineer, you would be designing and building a massively-distributed data processing system, developing anomaly detection ML systems, and working with the SRE team to deploy and support your architecture.
Think you'd be a great addition to the team? Apply today - they're actively interviewing! Required Skills & Experience
Nice to Have
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Python, Java, or other OOP experience
- Experience working with large-scale data sets and graph modeling
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform and tools including BigQuery, AutoML, TensorFlow, etc
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
- Previous experience in cybersecurity a major plus
- 50% designing and deploying data processing systems
- 20% analysis and algorithm optimization
- 20% collaboration with UI/UX team for data visualization
- 10% tooling research and selection
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k/year, DOE
- Equity package negotiable based on experience and role
You will receive the following benefits:
- Remote-first engineering culture
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.