Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We•re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves•to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways•not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce•14,000 strong'stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has an immediate need for aCybersecurity Network Analyst Leve 2
inAnnapolis Junction, Md
TheCyber Security Analyst
shall provide Information Systems Incident Response and Network Defense support services to the client. Other responsibilities to include:
* Provide integrated operational capability to detect, monitor, analyze and respond to unauthorized access.
* Review and analyze network events for possible security shortfalls and identifies activities that corresponds with intrusions and security events.
* Utilize client's tools, capabilities, and processes to identify network traffic, system or security devices for information supporting violations of security policy and vulnerabilities that could impact IT assets.
* Identify and validate cyber threats and potential impact to the IT infrastructure.
* Provide detailed and accurate real-time information to customers and operation managers.
* Perform forensic analysis of digital information and gathers and handles evidence.
* Identify network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators.
* Investigate computer fraud or other electronic crimes, crack files and system passwords, detects steganography and recovers deleted, fragmented and corrupted data from digital media of all types.
* Ensure chain of custody and control procedures, documents procedures and findings in a manner suitable for courtroom presentation and prepares comprehensive written notes and reports.
The Cyber Security analyst may be required to testify in court as an expert witness.Qualifications
SHIFT WORK required for 24x7 support - Essential personnelQUALIFICATIONS:
• BS or equivalent experience + 10 yrs related experience; or MS + 6 yrs experience
• Linux experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Leadership skills to guide and mentor less experienced personnel
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
(Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II or higher, and CEH Certification.)
Must have a Polygraph.About Perspecta
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)