Job Number: R0125239
Cybersecurity Operations Center AnalystThe Challenge:
Are you ready to take an active role in cyber defense for the pharmaceutical industry? Are you looking for an opportunity to protect critical infrastructure from the constant onslaught of cyber attacks? If you want to sharpen your skills by analyzing threats real-time, then come join our team.
As an analyst on our SOC team, you'll monitor and analyze threats using state-of-the-art tools like Cortex XSOAR, Crowd Strike, Carbon Black, Splu nk , Securonix, and Service Now.
You'll work with the team to understand, mitigate, and resp ond to threats quickly, restoring operations and limiting the impact. You'll analyze incidents to figure out just how many systems are affected and assist with recovery efforts. You'll combine threat intelligence, event data, and assessments from recent events and identify patterns to understand attackers' goals to stop them from succeeding. This is a great opportunity to build your cybersecurity expertise with hands on experience in threat assessment and incident response. Join us as we protect our nation's capability to produce life-saving pharmaceuticals from threat actors.
Empower change with us.You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience as part of a Computer Incident Response Team ( CIRT ) , Computer Emergency Response Team ( CERT ) , Computer Security Incident Response Center ( CSIRC ) , or Security Operations Center ( SOC )
- Experience with reviewing alerts to determine relevancy and urgency and communicating alerts directly
- Ability to discover and support new analytic methods for detecting threats
- Ability to work a Panama schedule day shift from 6 am - 6 pm for a 24x7x365 environment
- Bachelor's degree
Build Your Career:
- Experience with Splu nk Core Certified Advanced Power User
- Master's degree in Cyber Operations or Cybersecurity- related fields
- CompTIA Net+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+, GIAC Certified Incident Analyst ( G CIA ) , or EC- Council Certified Incident Handler ( ECIH ) Certification
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people-that's Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.Competitions
- From programming competitions at our PyNights ( Python competition and learning events ) to competing in CTFs, we've got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.Paid Research
- Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and/or funding to advance your skills.Cyber University
- CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from just about anywhere-including your phone-and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.Academic Partnerships
- In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we've partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in cybersecurity-fully funded without a tuition cap.Maker / Hackerspaces
- Race drones, print 3D gadgets, dri nk coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-house experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, DH1, ID15-CMCL