Business Group Highlights Civilian, State and Local
Perspecta's Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services. ResponsibilitiesThe Cybersecurity Policy Analyst
will support Security Operations by conducting security assessments of application and database scripts, identifying operations and methods vulnerable to exploits. Analyze vulnerability database scanning results. Prioritize Critical and High-level vulnerabilities. Create POA&Ms and remediate. Support the ATO process by assisting ISSO and CST teams in following NIST 800-37 Risk Management Framework best practices, activities, and documentation/work products. QualificationsRESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate programs against Federal and commercial regulations and guidance (e.g., NIST, FISMA).
- May monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures to protect data systems and databases from unauthorized users.
- Determine causes of security breaches and researches, recommends, and implements changes to procedures to protect data from future violations.
- Assist in educating users on security procedures.
- Analyze and defines security requirements for MLS issues.
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions to MLS requirements.
- Guide effort to gather and organize technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena.
- Perform risk analyses which also includes risk assessment.
- Develop security standards.
- 2 to 5 years with BS/BA
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Active Secret clearance
- One of the following professional certifications: CISM, CIPA, CISSP, CEH, or CCISO.
Salary Minimum: $51,334.40
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Perspecta's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Perspecta provides a variety of benefits to employees. About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).