Job ID: 2117667 Location:
SPRINGFIELD , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCI with PolyPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking a Senior Cybersecuirty Policy Analyst to advise, assist, lead and all CIO-TES Cybersecurity Policy development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication, and compliance IAW CIO-TES's Policy Life Cycle Management (PLCM). This analyst will also support SME development, coordination and maintenance of all assigned NGA-wide Policy and will support CIO-TES's Policy Business Operations. Duties shall include:
Qualifications Required Skills and Experience:
- Lead, manage, work and/or support Policy development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication, and compliance IAW CIO-T's PLCM for assigned NGA-wide Corporate Policies, IT Services Policies for daily IT Operations, CIO Enterprise Policies, Cyber Security, Information Assurance, Section 508, etc. Policies.
- Lead, manage, oversee and support SME development of SME Self-Inspection Compliance Checklists to ensure policy implementation, monitoring and tracking of compliance.
- Lead, manage, oversee and support SME analysis and compliance determinations for Gap Analysis, and Policy revisions/updates as/if required.
- Conduct independent verification and validation to ensure NGA CIO-TES are clear, fact-based, accurate, outcome-driven, consistent with external guidance, and reflective of NGA strategic planning.
- Advise and assist the NGA SPP for CIO-TES in fulfilling his role and responsibilities IAW the NGA Corporate Policy Program.
- Support implementation of Policy Business Process Improvements.
- Support tracking and reporting of Policy Business Analytics.
- Support tracking and reporting of metrics and Policy Performance Measures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience leading, managing and working DoD Policies IAW Policy Life Cycle Management (PLCM) process and procedures; and self-inspection checklists.
- Demonstrated experience as Policy Officers for their assigned policy functional areas.
- Bachelor's Degree or 11-14 years equivalent experience or experience within computer science, system engineering or other cyber security related field.
Demonstrated experience with extensive knowledge of, and in-depth experience, skill and expertise leading, managing and working policy compendium, Framework, Strategic Planning Agenda, Rescissions and Gaps.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.