Business Group HighlightsInformation Technology and Facilities
The IT group is strategically aligned to provide effective IT/Facilities support to the Perspecta business. The team is responsible for executing functions to ensure day-to-day IT support, to ensure technology standards are established and followed across the organization, to manage assets and the confidentiality, integrity, security and availability of IT assets, information, data and services. Facilities supports environmental, health and safety operations to ensure safe, comfortable and productive work environments for Perspecta employees.Responsibilities
The Perspecta Cyber Security Team is looking for a Tier II Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join our team and support both unclass and classified programs.
- Possess a thorough and in-depth understanding of SIEM technologies and event collector deployments in the Windows and Linux operating environments
- Demonstrated ability to build and implement event correlation rules, filters, logic, and content in the security information event management (SIEM) system
- Perform Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinate with other enterprise IT teams to record and report incidents.
- Performs real-time and proactive analysis on various data sources, such as anti-virus logs, firewall logs, IDS & IPS data, event logs, and other host based and network based artifacts.
- Conducts technical analysis against impacted systems to determine impact, scope, and recovery from active and potential cyber incidents.
- Utilizes understanding of attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats
- Minimum 8 years with BS/BA or 6 years with MS/MA degree
- Must minimally have an active Top Secret (TS) clearance, with preference for TS/SCI. TS/SCI w/CI Poly most desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work with matrixed resources individually and in a team environment.
- Solid understanding of events, related fields in log records, and alerts reported by various data sources such as Windows/Unix systems, IDS/IPS, AV, HIDS/HIPS, WAFs, firewalls, and web proxies.
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem solving skills as well as interpersonal skills to interact with users, team members and senior management; subject matter expert.
- Independent tasking and project completion with little supervision is a must.
- Certifications to include: CISSP, CCNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP
- Prior experience successfully providing the full range of IT cyber security tasks.
- Strong working knowledge with industry IT security tools
- Experience with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)