Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career. Work you'll do
- Develop technical documentation detailing findings from penetration testing events and prepare briefing materials for CYBERSAFE Program Office (CSPO).
- Lead development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), checklists, and other supporting documentation development as necessary to support standardizing threat hunting and incident response activities across a diverse portfolio.
- Responsible for developing reports on findings, identified flaws or vulnerabilities, mitigations, and/or items of concern resulting from analytical threat hunting on live production systems and generating detailed, post mortem and/or after action reports for incident response in emergency situations on National Security Systems (NSS) worldwide to eradicate the threat actor presence.
- Compile and consolidate technical findings into a digestible format.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you. Qualifications
How you'll grow
- An active secret clearance is required to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At least two (2) or more years of IA/cybersecurity experience.
- At least one (1) year of technical writing or documentation/SOP development experience.
- Demonstrated experience performing vulnerability scans on various operating systems using approved DISA tools.
- Familiarity or working knowledge of various operating system, database, and network environments.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Candidate MUST be able to support one day/week on site at Pt. Hueneme Naval Base (Pt. Hueneme, CA)
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.