Job ID: 2114546 Location:
WASHINGTON , DC , US Date Posted:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public TrustPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking a Cybersecurity Training Manager in Washington DC. This is to support the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Cybersecurity mission to ensure HHS can actively protect the vital health information with which it is entrusted, respond to existing and emerging Cybersecurity threats, and continue to enhance the program to ensure HHS has the capability and capacity to respond to new and emerging requirements, technologies and threats.
The Cybersecurity Training Manager ensures information and information technology (IT) assets are appropriately secure and compliant with federal regulations and industry-best security practices This individual shall deliver services and support to the client delivery of Cybersecurity, Operations, Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) services to support the client's Cybersecurity mission The Manager will plan and implement wide policies, procedures, standards, and controls to govern enterprise level protection of corporate information systems, networks, and data down to subordinate level divisions The Cyber manager will stay up-to-date on the latest cybersecurity intelligence, including hackers' methodologies, in order to modify frameworks, standards, policies, and security controls that govern cybersecurity across the client's information resources The Senior Information Assurance Analyst will provide security engineering, security tools support and asset management for the ongoing improvement, analysis, recommendations, and continuous improvement of the client's cybersecurity maturity. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualifications Skills & Requirements
- Work closely with project managers and other senior technical leads to ensure objectives are met
- Provide oral reports/briefings, presentations and thought leadership to stakeholders
- Lead the review of policies and supporting procedures/processes to identify gaps
- Lead the assessment of 3rd party vendors for adherence to standards
- Architect, implement, and support monitoring of GRC information within the Divisions
- Lead the management, monitoring, and tracking of audit engagements to include coordinating with necessary stakeholders, crafting responses for government review and approval
- Review, analyze, and provide Information Assurance Engineer Senior guidance for compliance network and device scans
- Contribute to research and analysis, and translate security policy and requirements to define best methods and practices
- Lead the effort in creating and maintain a centralized audit process and repository for the collection, aggregation and storage of audit responses
- Be a trusted advisor in performing control assessments against corporate cyber-security framework
- Aid in the development of all security documentation, POA&Ms, and continuous monitoring activities
- 5-8 years' experience in Cybersecurity, Information Assurance, GRC, Engineering, or Architecture.
- Hold an Industry Certification such as CompTIA Security+ Certification, CISSP, CISM, CCIE, CEH, or similar certification.
- Must have the ability to manage a small team, adapt to change, be a self-starter, and have great soft skills
- Ability to work with and collaborate with regional team members and provide guidance to subordinate divisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to engage with users in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts
- Experience with the RMF process.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field such as Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems Management or similar and 4+ years of experience. May accept an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Proven experience managing small to medium sized teams. (Virtual or remote teams is a plus)
- Additional security-related certification(s)
- Proven ability to successfully engage with ISSOs, ISSMs, Authorizing Officials (AOs), and their representatives, or have performed those roles in the past
- Experience managing the integration of security appliances such as Splunk, QRadar, FireEye, Akamai, Tenable, iSight, or other publicly available threat intelligence communities EMASS, CSAM, Risk Vision, RSA Archer GRC experience. Splunk, QRadar, ArcSite, AlienVault, Nessus, RiskSense, Tripwire, Wireshark, SolarWinds, Retina, MBSA, Nexpose, Netsparker, Acunetix, Intruder, OpenVAS, Nmap, Metasploit, AppScan, Burp Suite, Qualys
- Master's Degree, ideally in Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience in the field of Cyber-Security, Information Technology, Information Assurance, Privacy and Compliance
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM. PCI QSA, TOGAF, ITIL, SixSigma, PMP, CSM, SAFE, C-CISO, etc.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.