Are you passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology, associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you a leader who is looking for an enriching experience to build your career and brand? If you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our clients instead of a "back office programmer" position then Deloitte's Federal Cyber Risk team could be the place for you! Join our team of Cyber Risk professionals who collaborate with government agencies, IT professionals, and clients to support cyber security and risk consulting engagements.
Work you'll do
As a Cybersecurity Zero Trust Architect within our Cyber Risk team, you will:
• Work with Federal clients to mitigate cyber risk and threats
• Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
• Actively participate in the development of business and vendor relationships
• Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
• Responsible for project(s) financials including development of financial plans
• Manages day-to-day interactions with clients and internal Deloitte team
• Displays both breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
• Displays leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
• Provide counseling/coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff
• Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
• Lead the development of enterprise security architecture and ensuring technology initiatives are implemented to make our client's IT environments and cybersecurity capabilities align with Zero Trust principles
• M anage engagements related to assessing, strategizing, designing, and implementing cyber security capabilities across a number of functional domains, including identity and access management, application security, data security, network security, and automation
• Assist clients with the adoption of modern network infrastructure capabilities (i.e., Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), Software-Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN), Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP), Software-Defined Networks (SDN), visibility fabric, etc.)
• Conduct cybersecurity assessments based on leading frameworks (i.e., National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity (CSF), Zero Trust, etc.)
• Manage attack surface management engagements related to adversarial simulation, vulnerability assessment, breach and attack simulation (BAS), etc.
• Assist with go to market strategies with leading ecosystem & alliance partners to create innovative and differentiated solutions that can increase market share
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal Cyber Risk team is client focused and mission driven. Our team works across industries and sectors to respond more rapidly and effectively, providing recommendations to improve cyber threat detection.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
• 5 to 10 years' experience in cyber security
• Experience with Fortune 500 corporate implementation experience, and/or large state or Federal experience
• Experience managing senior-level client relationships
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Experience with Identity, EDR, and/or workload protection solution, medium to large scale, implementation experience
• Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
• S trong foundation across the cybersecurity technology stack, cloud security, and market-leading technology offerings and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts
• Experience with enterprise networking and network security principles
• Experience with network technologies such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Okta, SailPoint, Ping, Crowdstrike, Cylance, Tetration, Illumio, Prisma Cloud, Zscaler or Zero Trust solution networks
• Experience with securing commercial cloud services, including AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
• Experience designing and integrating marketplace leading vulnerability management, threat management, monitoring, and data protection processes and platform tools
• Experience building and operating automated security operations
• Experience delivering secure architectures in a federal environment
• Experience designing and advising against security requirements to support cloud migration efforts
• Experience with CI/CD - Deployment pipelines, and automated build and configuration tools such as Jenkins and terraform
• Knowledge of industry trends in Zero Trust security technology
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to partner and collaborate with both engineers and business users on architecture vision and security model
• Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
• Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes within the Federal government
• Knowledge of and experience with Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and FedRAMP
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
• Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
• Big 4 or other consulting experience
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.