The National Security Group of SAIC currently has a full-time position for a Cyberspace Intelligence Analyst with a TS/SCI Polygraph to support the United States Cyber Command (YBERCOM), Fort Meade, Maryland. THIS POSITION WILL BE WEEKDAY NIGHTS - TUES-FRI 2130-0730 Job Description:
The successful candidate will be responsible for participating in the production of all-source intelligence products pertaining to cyberspace operation and planning activities Responsibilities may include:
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applying a wide range of intelligence analytic skills to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat to US computers, communications, weapon systems, and operations
- Advising stakeholders on key developments in their assigned area, including immediate and long-term responses
- Conducting reviews, identifies gaps, recommends solutions, and ensures alignment with strategies
- Supporting decision making and special projects on the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for stakeholders and leadership
- Contributing to the development of intelligence products and performs a vast array of cyberspace intelligence analyst duties with no guidance
- Possessing an in-depth understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities
- Contributing substantive content for reports and briefings with no guidance, advises stakeholders and coordinates actions
- Contributing substantive content to the development of complex analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- Minimum six (6) years of experience as an Intelligence Analyst, Cyber or SIGINT focus with a bachelor's degree. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
My SAIC Benefits.