MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, a fast growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services driven by customer requirements. Our client’s customers are the focal point of all decisions and actions. A3T provides customer-centric services
and focus resources to meet operational requirements, exceed expectations, and sustain organizational growth while mitigating risk.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is a small, agile, company looking for incredible talent to support the United States Government in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on an experienced Cyberspace Joint Operations Planner - Level II with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T.
TS/SCI with CI Poly Clearance (Day 1 Requirement)
• Experience as a Joint operation planner
• Experience with measuring the progress of the Joint force toward mission accomplishment and providing feedback into the planning process to adjust operations
• Experience with using Measures of Performances (MOPs) to evaluate task performance at all levels of war and using Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs) to determine progress of operations toward achieving objectives
• Knowledge of the Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP), Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES), and Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX)
• TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
• BA or BS degree
• Graduate of Joint Professional Military Education (JPME), other military planning courses, or completion of advanced Service Planner School
• Experience with Cyberspace operations planning
• Experience in working with senior civilian and senior military staff
• Knowledge of US military processes, methodologies, and orders
• Graduate of Military Service or Joint Cyber Planning
Agil3Tech (A3T) offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, company paid long and short term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, certification reimbursement program, etc.
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.