LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion, and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain... Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders and a kitchen table.
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur.
Data & Analytics is North Highland's leading growth area and we are looking for a Senior Data Analyst in our Data Engineering team to make an impact with our client initiatives. This role is primarily responsible for delivery on data and analytics work using modern data platforms and analytical techniques. Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Conduct statistical and visual analysis of data to drive actionable insights for Clients including design of analytical systems; statistical and visual analysis of data; and development and deployment of visual analysis into operational dashboards.
- Collaborate creatively with our client account teams to grow existing and build new client relationships with some of the most exciting brands in the world
- Show a bias to action through high quality work delivered on time and on budget to our clients
- Provide strategic thinking, solutions, roadmaps, and project leadership for all Data & Analytics work
- Put your team's best ideas into action through planning and management
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, and best practices including prototyping new architecture methods, tools and products that might provide future value to our clients
What would make you stand out:
- Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, computer engineering, decision science, mathematics or a related analytical field
- 5+ years of experience in job offered or 5+ years of experience performing business intelligence development work including dimensional modeling, BI deployment, ETL and database development.
- 5+ years of experience: developing high quality data and visual analysis; and connecting multiple data sources including Oracle and MSSQL as part of the business intelligence development, data and visual analysis.
- Requires 2 years overseeing BI and analytical projects or leading workstreams.
- Travel: regional travel expected on an as-needed basis depending on client needs, up to 50%
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position. Click HERE to apply
- A solid background in growing a data and analytics business through strong delivery and bringing new ideas in a consulting environment
- Experience visualizing data using tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, or Domo
- Cloud platform knowledge with AWS, GCP, or similar
- Background in developing data-oriented solutions, building insights based off large data sets, and utilizing various data sources to solve business problems
- Data Science background is ideal, but any additional knowledge in machine learning, artificial intelligence, or other advanced data-drive techniques
- Experience with R, SQL, Python, and other development languages/tools
- Background/experience in risk/regulatory drivers for data governance is a plus
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills with wide variety of stakeholders primarily in business and corporate functions
- A well-articulated sense of purpose and vision for your life and career
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.