Kforce has a client that is seeking a D365 Business Systems Analyst - Finance in Boca Raton, FL.
The D365 Business Systems Analyst will play a critical role in improving the functionality within our Finance module and the efficiency of our Finance function. This person will be responsible for requirements gathering, solution design, UAT testing, SDLC documentation, data integrity, and ongoing support and management of the Microsoft Cloud SAAS Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain platform.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* D365 Business Systems Analyst will gather and document business processes and requirements with managers and users
* Advise internal customers/users on best practices, user interface, and architecture
* Assist technical team with architecting Dynamics 365 Finance system, including customizations and reports, to model the client's organizational processes
* Provide references for users through Microsoft Dynamics 365 online training, writing, and maintaining user documentation, and providing end user applications support
* As a D365 Business Systems Analyst, you will assist in developing project budgets, and ensure work is completed on-track and within budget
* Identify information needs not currently met by existing software or systems
* Conduct design review sessions with the customer to demonstrate completed work and gather adjustments and changes
* Work with other members of the Technology Transformation team to help evaluate data and processes, troubleshooting systems and incorporating solutions as required
* Manage the implementation of the software and processes within the Finance module/business area
* D365 Business Systems Analysts develop strategies to improve timeliness of information and overall efficiency
* Assess the cost/benefit of recommended process changes
* Follow up with managers and users to ensure compliance with new procedures and effectiveness of new systems
* Bachelors or master's degree in Computer Science or IT related field
* 5+ years of experience work experience as a MS Dynamics D365/AX functional business analyst, consultant, and lead ERP analyst
* 3-7 years of experience working with business systems in the sales & distribution industry
* Strong understanding of Finance functions inside Dynamics 365 F&O
* Strong understanding of sales & distribution process, planning, workflow, etc.
* Completed at least one full life cycle implementation of Microsoft D365
* Expert functional knowledge on the following modules: D365 A/R, A/P, G/L, Fixed Asset, Cash & Bank Management, Budget, ISV - IGEN, SKG (Cash & Bank Automation), Vertex
* Experience with Lasernet Forms, Management Reporter, Microsoft Excel, and Power BI Reporting
* Hands on experience in implementation, data migration, training & support
* Ability to understand the business needs and configure the system for various system options within the Finance modules to achieve the desired results
* Knowledge of how D365 integrates/interfaces with other business applications
* Excellent ability to analyze problems and create/provide solutions
* Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions
* Acts with accountability, responsibility, takes ownership and highly motivated
* Excellent customer service and follow up skills and desire to accomplish tasks
* Team oriented, hard work ethic, strong oral communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills
* Strong change management documentation
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.