Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest Information Technology staffing firm, has an opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Product Manager to work for a large hospitality company in Orlando. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity that will allow for remote capabilities. The client offers a variety of perks, including a flexible schedule and the opportunity to work with the newest technologies. This D365 Product Manager will be joining an existing team but will need to be able to work on his/her own and take ownership of the project. Our customer is looking for a Dynamics 365 SME to work closely with the Finance and Procurement departments.
Applicants must have 5+ years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation and integration experience
. If interested in this position or any other Product Owner / Product Manager opportunities in the greater Central Florida area, send a resume to Sara Wisneski, Senior Professional Recruiter in Apex's Orlando Office -
Responsibilities Overview of D365 Product Manager / Product Owner:
The client recently implemented Microsoft Dynamics 365 (ERP financials) and are looking for a D365 SME who can work closely with their internal Finance department to (a) make sure it was implemented / configured correctly to meet all their needs and (b) be the go-to Product Owner / Product Manager moving forward to be an advocate for the tool and make sure they are capitalizing on all its capabilities etc.
We are looking for a strong individual surrounding the financial part of D365 (Budgeting, GL, AP, Procurement, Interfaces, reporting, Power BI, etc)
- Have the ability to grasp, understand and articulate the big picture surrounding the D365 environment from a technical perspective.
- Have experience in implementing, supporting and growing D365 into a financial department to support a growing organization that is high paced while focusing on best practices in every phase.
- Have the ability to articulate the D365 environment/platform from a financial perspective to senior and staff level business partners. Possess a full understating of its abilities, functionalities, and capabilities.(Be the subject matter expert surrounding D365 product line)
- Have the ability to analyze business requirements, Identify operational gaps, diagnose system issues in order to formulate and drive a technical & operational D365 roadmap. (ability to do product Vision, Strategy and Roadmap) The individual must be able to step back and comprehend the overall goal and objectives and drive solutions that are native to the D365 platform. They must be willing to drive change for the betterment of their customers and the platform.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex system problems / Issues pertaining to the D365 product.
- Have a complete understating of the capabilities of interfaces and integrations to/from Microsoft Dynamics D365. (Ability to with external parties to integrate Data flow from D365 environment.)
- Have a complete understating of financial statements and best practices to achieve desired results.
- Have a complete understating of the D365 procurement best practices for implementation in order to achieve optimal results while generating a great customer experience.
- 5+ years of consulting / D365 solutions implementation and integration exp
- Expert knowledge of D365 financials - capabilities, best practices, functionality
- Able to understand and develop business processes, document requirements, develop product road maps and guide overall product adoption and satisfaction
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; and our Referral Program.*
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .