Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-s leeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below:
Work you'll do
* Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
* Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
* Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
* Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal clients.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformation al enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you. Q ualifications
- 2+ years of experience on both commercial and open source tools Veracode, Cenzic Hailstorm, Burpsuite, AppScan, WebInspect, Appspider, sqlmap, OWASP ZAP, Fortify SCA
- 1+ years of experience with DAST or SAST Testing
- Familiar with MetaSploit and other exploitation framework
- Proven experience in identifying and exploiting business logic and framework related vulnerabilitie s in removing false positives, analyzing dynamic scan Webinspect, analyzing static scan Fortify SCA, Appscan reports
- Knowledge of Secure SDLC and Security standards like OWASP, CWE, NIST, OSSTMM 5 Penetration Testing
- Exposure to Web and/or Application Security
- Experience using WebInspect, Fortify SCA, Appscan, Burpsuite etc.
- Relevant Industry/Cyber Security Certification (examples: CEH, GCIH, Security+, CASP, CISSP, CISA)
- Working knowledge of FQDN, TCP/IP
- Practical experience with a Scripting Language - RegEx, JS, Perl, SQL, .NET, etc.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. (1) Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. (2) Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. (3) Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
1. http://www2.de l oitte.com/us/e n/ careers/life-a t-deloitte.htm l?icid=top_lif e-at-deloitte
2. http://www2.de l oitte.com/us/e n /pages/about-d eloitte/articl es/deloitte-co rporate-citize nship.html
3. http://www2.de l oitte.com/us/e n/pages/career s/topics/recru iting-tips.htm l ...Less