Title: DATA SCIENCE ARCHITECT Location: Santa Clara, CA, United States
• Lead and collaborate across groups to maximize the use of common machine learning and analytics technologies, conventions and technological building blocks.
• Collaborate with Product Management, Architects and Product Owners from various partners, teams and Executive leaders to define the business and technical strategy for the AI and Client software solutions.
• Define the infrastructure and the software architecture of such analytics platforms.
• Collaborate with global engineering leads at various businesses to establish and drive adoption of AI/Client conventions and innovation.
• This position could transition into a people leader role.
Required Skills and Experience
• BS level or higher technical degree required; Mathematics or Computer Science background preferred.
• 8+ years of Machine Learning and Analytics Systems experience, IT systems and engineering experience, security and compliance experience
• Experience of software development and/or implementation/consulting experience.
• Experience implementing and tuning in a Big Data Ecosystem such as Presto, Hadoop, Spark, R, Hive, and EMR.
• Experience in machine learning platforms such as SageMaker, Azure Machine Learning, Kubeflow or Domino and MLOps (model development, orchestration, deployment, optimization, monitoring).
• Track record of implementing AI/Client services in business environments such as large enterprises and start-ups utilizing cloud and/or on prem solutions.
Highly sought after skills:
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across global internal and external organizations and virtual teams
• Knowledge of foundation infrastructure requirements such as Networking, Security, Storage, and Hardware Optimization.
• Ability to understand complex business requirements and transform them into prototype systems##Hands on experience leading large analytics and big data projects.
• Industry leadership in Data Science, Big Data processing, and Machine Learning.
• Deep understanding of security for data, application, server, and networks
• Experience with Statistics, Predictive Modeling and Machine Learning.
• Hands on experience as a database, data warehouse, big data/analytics developer or worked as a data scientist.
• Hands on experience designing, deploying and maintaining production AI/Client systems.
• Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
• Experience applying AI/Client concepts for use in industrial applications and machines
• Working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and DevOps/DevSecOps/MLOps.
• AWS Certification, Data Analytics, Solutions Architect, Big Data, Developer, Machine Learning, DevOps, DevSecOps, SysOp
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is a premier software solutions and services company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices across the United States and India. The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies. Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Software Product Development, Mobility & Collaboration, Big Data/BI, Cloud Solutions, and Team Augmentation.