The #1 Leading Marketing Platform is looking for a hybrid DBA/ Data Engineer to join their team as a first designated Data hire.
This company is partnered up with household brands like Google, Peleton and Hulu (to name a few).
You will not be alone as there are other Engineers on the team who are familiar with Data but you will grow into a role where you are the go-to person for anything Data related. If you have a background in Database Administration (DBA) and have little experience in Data Engineering and desire to go more into Data Engineering, then this would be a great opportunity for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as DBA
- 6 months or more as Data Engineer
- Python or Java
- PostgreSQL or MySQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Open Source Experience (Microsoft heavy background will not do well in this role as Microsoft products are not in the environment)
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.