DBA/Database Engineer - Hartford, CT - 6 Month Contract $60-65/hr W2
Seeking Database Engineer (DBA) with data conversion/migration, and credential management experience in the form of a Software Engineer. This DBA will be experienced with solution implementation, complex SQL queries development, SQL database administration activities
Specific Services Required
1. Perform data mapping efforts and conversion scripting tasks.
2. Assist DAS with data cleansing efforts when effective
3. Perform multiple data conversion validation tests and go-live migration when user acceptance has been achieved.
4. Assist with complex SQL query design and testing as necessary
1) 10+ years of database administration experience involving large-scale web or multi-platform applications utilizing SQL Server environment
2) 8 years’ experience with MicroPact eLicense application database conversion and interface projects
3) Excellent communication skills.
4) The ability to work with limited direction in an environment with shifting priorities.
5) Strong ability to work with staff of varying skill levels (executive, technical and non-technical)
6) Ability to identify and recommend design efficiencies
4. ADMINISTRATIVE CONSIDERATIONS
The DBA will be responsible for the following deliverables:
1) Data conversion scripts for each effort
2) Data mapping documentation
3) Testing evidence with issue resolution
4) SQL queries packages with instructions for delivery to production server administrator
5) Other: Documentation to be defined
1770 N. Park St Suite 100 Naperville, IL, 60563