Description Job Description:
DC3's mission is to deliver superior D/MM lab services, cyber technical training, technical solutions development, and cyber analytics for the following DoD mission areas: information assurance (IA) and critical infrastructure protection (CIP), law enforcement and counterintelligence (LE/CI), document and media exploitation (DOMEX), and counterterrorism (CT).
Located in Linthicum, Maryland, DC3 components serve the DoD and other U.S. Federal agencies throughout the world. The DC3 organization consists of a mix of military, civilian, and contractor support personnel. The DC3 environment is dynamic and constantly evolving which contributes to priorities frequently changing.
Leidos is seeking a highly qualified candidate for this Key Personnel position for the DC3-DCFL Contract. This is a leadership position supporting the DC3 Computer Forensics Laboratory (CFL). The CFL supports Digital Multi-Media (D/MM) forensic examinations, device repair, data extraction, and expert testimony for DoD agencies Support intrusion and malware analysis.
This position will be co-located with the DC3-DCFL customer in Linthicum, MD. This is a full time position that must work at the customer location and no telework is allowed.Primary Responsibilities
This candidate will have overall Technical and Supervisory responsibilities for the Intrusions component of the CFL, reporting directly to the DC3-DCFL Program Manager. The team will assist in eliminating the threat of network intrusions by proactively probing network defenses to identify vulnerabilities to include administering network scans as required. The individual will need to participate significantly in proposal development, including Orals.Basic Qualifications
- An active Top Secret/SCI Clearance is required.
- BA/BS and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated experience leading technical efforts and supervising teams in a forensics lab environment similar to the scope and complexity of DC3 DC3/CFL.
- Demonstrated experience performing D/MM forensics examinations, analysis, and techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft windows, Apple/UNIX and Linux operating systems as it relates to forensics examinations.
- Demonstrated experience with network analysis in support of the investigative process and an understanding of attack vectors in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing endpoint, PCAP data, and other relevant data sources.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing common digital forensic examination tools, including those referenced in the DC3 (e.g. FTK, EnCase, and X-Ways).
- Demonstrated experience in malware analysis, reverse engineering, software development, and the cyber-attack lifecycle, from the initial exploit and malware execution path to callback destinations and follow-on binary download attempts.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with adversary TTPs and mitigation techniques.
External Referral Bonus:
- Prior experience supporting the Intrusions section of the DC3-DCFL Contract.
- Prior experience as an Intrusions Technician supporting a large DoD or Intel customer providing Cyber Forensics.
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Cyber OperationsPay Range: