Description Job Description:
DC3's mission is to deliver superior D/MM lab services, cyber technical training, technical solutions development, and cyber analytics for the following DoD mission areas: information assurance (IA) and critical infrastructure protection (CIP), law enforcement and counterintelligence (LE/CI), document and media exploitation (DOMEX), and counterterrorism (CT).
Located in Linthicum, Maryland, DC3 components serve the DoD and other U.S. Federal agencies throughout the world. The DC3 organization consists of a mix of military, civilian, and contractor support personnel. The DC3 environment is dynamic and constantly evolving which contributes to priorities frequently changing.
Leidos is seeking a highly qualified candidate for this Key Personnel position for the DC3-DCFL Contract. This is a leadership position supporting the DC3 Computer Forensics Laboratory (CFL). The CFL supports Digital Multi-Media (D/MM) forensic examinations, device repair, data extraction, and expert testimony for DoD agencies Support intrusion and malware analysis.
This position will be co-located with the DC3-DCFL customer in Linthicum, MD. This is a full time position that must work at the customer location and no telework is allowed.Primary Responsibilities
This candidate will have overall Technical and Supervisory responsibilities for the DoD-Defense Industrial Base Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DC3/DCISE) component of DC3, reporting directly to the DC3-DCFL Program Manager. This team will support DC3 with assisting Defense Industrial Base (DIB) companies to safeguard DoD content and intellectual property residing on or transiting their unclassified FEDSIM is a Client Support Center housed within GSA, FAS, AAS 4 networks. The team will develop and share actionable threat products, and perform cyber analysis, diagnostics, and remediation consults for DIB Partners; support DCISE pilot programs; develop, plan, and execute DIB company outreach and engagement events; and support and improve standard, repeatable process in accordance with the Capability Maturity Model Integration for Services level 3 (CMMI SVC 3).Basic Qualifications
- An active Top Secret/SCI Clearance is required.
- BA/BS and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated experience leading technical efforts and supervising teams supporting intelligence analysis requirements in the area of all-source cyber analysis and reporting.
- Experience with scanning tools (i.e. VirusTotal) to conduct suspicious file scanning; performing queries, pivoting on indicators, and malware analysis on characteristics (MD5, SHA1, file size, file name, file paths, etc.)
- Experience with intelligence analysis processes, including Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and closed source intelligence gathering, source verification, data fusion, link analysis, and threat actor knowledge.
- Experience conducting malware and network analysis, identifying protocols, persistence mechanisms, encoding techniques and encryption and how they are used by APT threat actors.
- Experience leading and training cyber fusion analysts in malware analysis and generating intelligence reports for review by Government leadership and agency executives.
- Demonstrated project management experience (e.g. responsible for handling project scope, cost, resources, risk, and schedule).
Prior experience supporting the DCISE component of the DC3-DCFL Contract.External Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Cyber OperationsPay Range: