Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do
- Support clients with data protection, IoT, and overarching cloud capabilities.
- Implement core and cloud infrastructure security to manage risks and exposure.
- Perform cyber reconnaissance to illuminate a potential attack surface area.
- Provide threat and vulnerability management to federal clients and teams.
- Analyze tactical network architectures and topologies to assess security risks.
- Lead individuals towards common goals and work with engineers to apply extensive expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Lead the development of DCO methodologies and present solutions to problems.
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Consult on IT and cyber defensive architecture and technologies.
- Assess assigned cyber key terrain to thoroughly understand the mission, architecture and associated threat.
- Advise on technical design and implementation of DCO capabilities required to effectively protect, detect and respond to cyber threats and attacks.
- Research cyber defense technologies for best fit based on mission, architecture and current threat.
- Lead the design, implementation, configuration and/or tuning of cyber defensive technology.
- Authors documentation to include SOPs, checklists, implementation guides, architecture diagrams, crew binders, etc. to support DCO.
- Adapt technologies to meet the mission architecture and threat.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you're seeking a career implementing, architecting, and-in select cases-handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's degree in a cyber-related discipline (e.g. network engineering, computer science, information systems, software engineer, programming, etc.).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Top Secret security clearance required
- Experience using cyber reconnaissance to support a federal client
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure
- Experience utilizing software asset management
- IAT III certification
- 7 years of technical experience in cyber-defense or cyber security related fields (e.g., engineering, networking, systems integration, solutions etc.) with 2 years in a supervisory role.
- 7 years of professional technical experience (these years may be in conjunction with #2)
- Experience years must come from at least 3 of the following areas: 1. Container or virtual environments (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, VMware, AWS), 2. In-band and out-of-band test access points for network traffic collection and aggregation (e.g. Gigamon), 3. Data storage solutions (e.g. NFS storage, distributed storage, Ceph Ruck storage, etc.), 4. Data-analysis toolsets (e.g. Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Splunk, etc.), 5. Agile frameworks for software development, 6. Linux operating systems (Red Hat, Kali, etc.), 7. Windows operating systems, 8. Network infrastructure, 9. Security applications (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR), Security Information and Events Management (SIEM), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), etc.)
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous Security Operations Center experience
- Experience in mobile and endpoint security
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
- Knowledge of/experience with space mission systems
- Ability to interface and integrate with leadership, operational and acquisition communities and government/contractor personnel
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $86,800 to $161,200.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.