Kforce has a client in search of a DDI Analyst in Orlando, FL.
Job Summary and Purpose:
The DDI Operations team holds accountability for the availability and stability of the InfoBlox DDI services. This includes systems in locations such as Data Centers, Metro Area offices, wired & wireless users, 3rd party partners and remote access users.
The DDI Operations Analyst will ensure that we are prepared for incident recovery, planned changes, and adherence to configuration standards. The DDI Operations Analyst needs to apply their technical experience in DNS, DHCP & IP Address Management (IPAM), BIND, Python, Scripting and access policy creation and administration.
* Focus on major areas of work, typically 20% or more of role
* Estimate and include percentage of time spent in each, and whether performed (D) Daily, (W) Weekly, (M) Monthly or (A) Annually
Service Delivery Primary focuses:
* Establishing user group & user accounts with least privileged access to approved DNS objects
* Creating and applying appropriate workflows for end users needs
* Completing comprehensive change requests that are not currently automated
* Responsible for following the strategic direction of DDI Operations Engineering and/or Architecture
* Ensure that all new DDI services are meet the requestors expectations and validate the final service design meets the end to end needs
* Provide technical support during major incidents and drive to quickly resolve DDI incidents
* Provide observations or feedback for related incidents, raising the team's overall technical awareness
* Act as primary point of contact for DDI customers
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.