We are currently searching for a Senior Device Software Engineer to support the design, development, and engineering of large, highly complex payment card device applications. This role will utilize a variety of technologies and techniques including, enterprise software patterns, client-server, and advanced security principles. Qualified candidates will excel in a dynamic and collaborative environment with geographically distributed teammates working in an agile development environment. This is a long-term contract position. If you feel you have the experience needed, we want to talk to you ASAP about this fantastic Device Software Engineer I or II position.
Qualifications of the Senior Device Software Engineer:
• Bachelor's degree.
• Six years of experience of relevant and progressive information technology experience directly related to architecture, design, and development of software solutions, ranging in complexity from department-class to enterprise-class.
• For lead roles, at least 4 years of Enterprise Architecture experience preferred. At least 4 years within a leadership role preferred.
• Foundational knowledge Industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks.
• Demonstrated proficiency with device technology (e.g. POS, Hypercom/Equinox, Ingenico, Verifone, screen layout, receipt layout, EFT message queue, etc.).
• Demonstrated proficiency with Web Application Frameworks (e.g. JSF, Spring MVC, Grails, etc.).
• Demonstrated proficiency with modern ORM technology (e.g. Hibernate, JPA, etc.).
• Demonstrated proficiency with modern DBMS technology (e.g. Oracle, etc.).
• Demonstrated proficiency with Java Enterprise Applications (e.g. JEE, Spring, etc.).
• Demonstrated proficiency with modern DevOps tooling (e.g. Subversi, Git, Maven, etc.).
• Demonstrated proficiency with Unit Testing, UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, MVC patterns.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Agile software development principles.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies (e.g. Web Services, MQ Series, Groovy/Grails, etc.).
• Experience with WebLogic and SpringBoot frameworks.
• Demonstrated proficiency with C++, C#, shell scripting, and low-level C development experience in a virtual environment (VirtualBox, VMWare).
*U.S citizens ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time*
*Only candidates closely matching the client's required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*
At Aureus Group, we're the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We're the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior Device Software Engineer and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply online or call 888-239-5993 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to job # 19-989173 when inquiring.
Position: Application Developer
Physical Abilities: Up to 10lbs
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to email@example.com or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.