Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 18 months
Interview: in- person
10 years of experience is Minimum.
• Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds, deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Applied experience with modern application technologies & design patterns including distributed computing, horizontal scaling, & database technologies Advanced knowledge in a Unix/Linux based environment
• Extensive Cloud experience (AWS, Openstack, Kubernetes, Docker, Openshift, Azure)
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of scripting in Bash, Zsh, Perl, Ruby or Python
• Self-motivated, naturally curious, analytical and problem solving mindset
• Solid understanding of software versioning concepts using git
• Proficiency with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or AntHill Pro
• Experience with Tomcat and Apache deployments and configuration and ability to debug and find root cause for issues of varying complexity
• Knowledge of networking, firewall and load balancing concepts and their configuration
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent and relevant work experience.
• Expert knowledge of Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS) and Windows administration tools and tricks, good grip on networking and security concepts.
• Working knowledge of Ruby, specifically in writing Puppet modules and/or Chef cookbooks
• Practical experience administering application servers, web servers, and databases: Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
• Practical experience with a message bus such as AMQ, Rabbit or Kafka
• Basic knowledge of Java, sufficient to debug software build issues and configure or fine tune applications that run on Java
• Basic knowledge of LDAP or Active Directory
• Agile experience is plus.