Job#: 1311763 Job Description:
*****If interested please send your most updated resume to email@example.com*****DHA - Deskside TechnicianJob Title:
Tier 2 Help Desk TechnicianPay Rate Range
: $26.45-$31.25 (Salary Conversion Range
: $55,000-65,000)Location/Contract Length:
100% onsite in Falls Church, Va. & 6-Month Contract to HireHours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pmRequired Qualifications:
- DOD 8570 IAT Level ll, or lll certification required: example Security+ CE
- Minimum of 3 years of enterprise experience in commercial or government environment.
- U.S. citizenship and to be able to be cleared for a DoD secret clearance.
- Familiar with all standard MS Office software systems and MS Project.
- Possess knowledge of workstation administration and management including imaging.
- Basic network support experience to include account administration in active directory environment.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to gain internal support and to operate independently without supervision.
- Must have the ability to establish a solid working relationship with customers, technical staff, managers and peers.
- Bachelor's Degree desired.
- ITIL Foundations v3 desired.
- Knowledge of Remedy, ServiceNow or other trouble ticket software.
- Daily client interface.
- Representing Intellidyne and its interests in all client engagements.
- Addressing and correcting any hardware, software or connection issues.
- Supporting Desktop and Laptop users and solves problems with Microsoft, Adobe, Roxio and other deployed software.
- Resolving problems through customer education, training and direct assistance.
- Ensuring backup, recover and data restoration from workstations for customers during upgrades or when a problem with the system is diagnosed.
- Responding and correcting formatting for printing and all other peripheral issues as they arise.
- Providing phone and in-person support to users for various systems, including e-mail, LAN/WAN, user account administration, active directory, standard desktop images and applications, COTS and GOTS applications.
- Serving as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems, including hardware/software, passwords, and printer problems.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org