Description Job Requisition:
DHMSM Cybersecurity LeadJob Description:
LEIDOS is currently searching for an experienced Cybersecurity Lead to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD's leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
The DHMSM Cybersecurity Lead is responsible for the review of EHR architecture and technical artifacts from a cybersecurity perspective, develops and implements Cyber Information Assurance policies and procedures, develops associated cybersecurity related documentation, and provides engineering and technical support to the DHMSM PMO and DHA to attain the required operating authorizations (Interim Authority to Operate (IATO) and ATO). These activities are conducted IAW DoD instruction 8500.01 and 8510.01 and include mitigation of all security risks found during assessment and authorization and continuous monitoring activities after ATO is obtained. The Cybersecurity Lead will serve as the Government's major point of contact and provide overall leadership and guidance for all Leidos and its partner personnel assigned to that area on the program. The Cybersecurity Lead will be a direct report to the DHMSM PM who has overall responsibility for the DHMSM contract.
The selected candidates will be expected to actively engage with a variety of government customers including the DHA cybersecurity staff (the designated AO, Information System Security Manager (ISSM) AND Security Control Assessor (SCA), and DoD CIO for DHMSM. Candidates must be able to work closely with the DHMSM Program Manager, Chief Systems Engineer, and other task order leadership across all sites.
• Responsible for managing all aspects of the Leidos cyber security planning of the EHR system
• Develop and manage project management plan(s), providing management summaries which identify potential risks, and recommend plans to mitigate those risks
• Meet, present, and provide status to senior government personnel on the Program
• Develop and implement a communication plan that provides regular updates to all staff on project implementation
• Ensure the project meets identified milestones
• Develop cyber strategy and associated documentation
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise for customer inquiries
• Establish and maintain internal and external relationships for cyber related collaboration
- BS degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience (4 years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Experience as a cyber defense analyst.
- Expert knowledge of networks, cyber defense toolsets and processes.
Experience supporting Cyber Activities.
-Active Secret or higher security clearance
-Experience with NIST Risk Management Framework
-Experience with the DoD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) Program
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security arena.
- Previous experience in leadership positions or working with senior leaders.
- DoD 8570 Certification.
- CISSP Certification.
- PMP Certification.
- Proficiency in ACAS/NESSUS, SCAP
- Experience with DoD Military Health preferredExternal Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.