Building on UltiPro’s strong product and services culture, the Director, Product – Customer Success & Engagement role focuses on product and technology solutions to continuously evolve our customer support, learning and engagement experiences.
Qualified candidates are highly-motivated, innovative and solution-driven with experience in shaping cohesive, customer service, support and engagement experiences. Ideal candidates have experience in the adoption and application of technology solutions in this space including case management, customer contact systems, learning and communities.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #2 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list. Learn more about US here: www.ultimatesoftware.com/careers Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Translate customer feedback and market trends into coherent product strategies.
- Define a vision and strategy for evolving customer success and engagement experiences.
- Exhibit abundant imagination, but also ruthlessly prioritize. (Saying “No” isn’t difficult for you.)
- Partner with services and development leadership to define a direction and drive delivery.
- Create an environment and culture where product teams can ship great products quickly.\u2028
- Galvanize product managers, designers, and engineers to do their best work.
- Lead, coach and motivate a team of product management professionals to define product strategies and associated OKRs.
- Lead, coach and motivate a team of delivery management professionals to drive delivery of features and projects across the portfolio.
- Function effectively in a high paced environment
- Drive a culture of continuous innovation and improvement
- Experience applying Product UX and technology solutions to enhance the customer support experience
- Experience with customer contact and case management solutions.
- Experience with product knowledge bases, learning management systems and customer communities.
- Proven ability to mold a product development team with common goals and vision while fostering a positive culture.
- You have shipped products that have seen scale and volume, preference for enterprise software.
- You have managed teams of product managers working across a diverse suite of products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or Information Technology, or equivalent trade-off in related professional work experience.
- Regular tasks, no heavy lifting
- 25-30% for the first 6 Months, 10-25% thereafter
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.