CYBER SECURITY TEAM LEAD - THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE WITH FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE FROM DAY ONE
SALARY NEGOTIABLE TO $150K
INTERESTED? PLEASE SEND ME YOUR RESUME CBRIENT@ALTAITS.COM
Responsible for performing security assessments of the information technology environment and executing remediation plans to mitigate identified risks, leading new initiatives and for day to day oversight of the security team.
Team Lead is responsible for the development of policies and procedures for system security, auditing and record keeping.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent technical training,
- Minimum of 7 years of information security experience.
- Strong, demonstrable experience with Microsoft Server 2008, 2012 and Active Directory Services.
- CISSP certification is preferred
- Demonstrates an understanding of new security technologies, threats and security best practices
- 5+ years of experience with intrusion detection and prevention technologies
- 5+ years of experience managing Firewalls
- 5+ performing Information security audits
- Experience with HP Arcsight, Tenable and Forescout is desired
- Experience with conducting penetration testing
- Expertise with network operating systems and software applications necessary to support security administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 desktop, and Server 2008 / 2012 operating system troubleshooting and problem diagnosis.
- Effective documentation skills are essential.
ALTA IT Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.