**100% REMOTE** Data Access Management (Guardium Experience) Opening!!
Apex Systems has an immediate need for (2) 100% REMOTE (DAM) Implementation Analyst
!! This is an URGENT need supporting one of our National Healthcare Clients on a 6-8+ Month Contract to Hire! The primary technology they are looking for is " Guardium".
Please see below for more details!APPLY HERE:
If interested in this position please send a resume to Pay Rate:
$40-$55/Per Hour Location: 100%
REMOTE Contract to Hire:
6-8+ month Contract to Hire Requirements:
Skills and competencies
- Data Access Management
- Ability to implement
(Not ALL REQUIRED)
- Working knowledge of implementing and managing privileged Access Management (PAM)/ Database Activity Monitoring (DAM)/ Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Vulnerability and risk assessment - important components of risk management
- Security assessments of network infrastructure, hosts and applications - another element of risk management
- Forensics - investigation and analysis of how and why a breach or other compromise occurred
- Troubleshooting - the skill to recognize the cause of a problem
- DLP, AV, WAF, EDR and anti-malware - an understanding of the tools used to protect the organization
- TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching - an understanding of the fundamentals: the language, protocol and functioning of the internet
- Maintain data and monitor security access and conduct internal security audits
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause and recommend/ install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems, on which most of the business world runs
- Knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles as a means of relating business needs to security controls.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or