Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Why You'll Love This Job:
As a member of the Clearing Agency Services & GBO group, you will be responsible for the review and enhancement of departmental risk and control processes. The Senior Associate Team Lead will be a resource to department demonstrating knowledge of DTC deliverable assets, Buy Ins, Securities lending, Reorg events, and funding. Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Understands and appropriately applies principles, procedures, requirements, regulations, and policies related to specialized expertise
- Perform ad-hoc, resiliency and contingency tasks without supervision
- Represents the department in overviews to internal collaborators, Enterprise-wide projects and control assessment
- Performs secondary approvals for high-risk processes / thresholds and reporting to high stakes audience
- Supports and drives continuous improvement for process and procedures
- Holds self and others accountable for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results
Quality/Customer Service/Relationship Management
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed For Success:
- Meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors
- Aligns risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Who We Are:
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing clarity and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.