The Advanced Solutions Group at Employer currently has an opening for a Dash 8 Lead Pilot to work in our Manassas, Virginia office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the U.S. Armys Airborne Reconnaissance Low-Enhanced mission. In this mission we will integrate, test and demonstrate Dash 8 ARL-E systems.
- Conduct flight training in simulators and aircraft
- Conduct ground training for aircraft systems, mission equipment, and survival equipment and techniques.
- Promote, train, assess, and develop strong and applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Assess new pilot candidates
- Review and enhance current ground training curricula for all aircraft models and mission equipment
- Develop additional training curricula to meet emerging mission equipment and applications
- Develop and administer Simulator curricula to support all flight operations
- Manage pilot preparation study guides for all curricula
- Develop and maintain an online learning environment
- Plan and execute occasional on-call company travel (25%)
Other duties as assigned
Eligible for referral bonus program
A current DOD Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Must possess a current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
- Must possess a current FAA Commercial Pilot or Airline Transportation Pilot license.
- Must be a US Citizen and possess a valid passport.
- Must have at least 3,000 PIC hours in any aircraft.
- Must have at least 1,000 PIC hours in any pressurized large fixed wing aircraft with retractable landing gear.
- Applicants must have 500 PIC hours in any Dash 7 or Dash 8 Series aircraft.
- FAA Flight Instructor Airplane Multiengine Certificate OR graduate of U.S. Military Instructor Pilot Course
- FAA Flight Instructor Instrument Airplane OR graduate of U.S. Military Instrument Examiner Course or equivalent.
BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10--13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Former US military or government law enforcement pilots.
- Prior overseas rotation experience.
- Radio Telephone Operators Permit.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, and thee years of related experience.
Employer is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the worlds toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The companys 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Employer reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Employer with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Employer.com. The companys diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Department: