We have an Urgent opporunity for a Principal Architect - AI/BI Architect position (ft with WinWire) in Santa Clara CA , below is the Job Description , please revert asap with your updated resume and salary expectations if interested.
Job Description – Principal Architect - Data and AI
WinWire Technologies, a premium Microsoft IT services provider is looking for a rock star pre-sales Architect for Azure based Data and AI technologies platform. This role is uniquely positioned for learning, growth and influencing positioning with focus on winning and developing large solutions leveraging Azure based Data Platform. The role is to work closely with the WinWire sales team as well as Microsoft’s account team in providing technical sales support including customer presentations, demos, solution design, proof-of-concept engagements and helping throughout the sales cycle with technical discussions with prospects including proposal creations to win the deals on overall MS tech and specifically the Azure Data platform.
The ideal candidate participates in the pre-sales cycle but also in design, development, and implementation of customer's Data/AI solutions utilizing Microsoft technologies like Azure Data platform, AI, Machine Learning, cognitive services, SQL Server (on-prem and on Azure), Power BI, SSAS, SSIS, and other related technologies. The candidate will also work with clients to understand, analyze, and refine the application requirements and, where needed, provides guidance on selection of appropriate data technologies from the varied choices of Data and AI platform.
Years of experience: 12 to 15 years or more
Role: Senior Pre-sales Architect – Data and AI
Location: Santa Clara, US
Expected qualifications for the role:
Candidate should be self-motivated, articulate and confident. Ideal candidate should have good experience of working in this type of senior technical and managerial role, with a strong client focus, pre-sales experience, and good hands-on experience and focus towards Data/AI platforms
• 12 to 15 or more years of experience on Analytics, Data, Information Management and Data Warehousing – especially in the Microsoft platform
• At least 5 years in the US playing a Delivery or Pre-sales role
• Strong exposure to selling process to mid-size enterprises involving RFP and non-RFP bids
• Passionate about continuous learning, demonstrates grasp of current trends in leveraging Data to generate insights – Data Science / Machine Learning / Analytics / Cloud BI / MDM
• Ability to independently interact with CXO and mid-level customer executives to understand their requirements and consultatively present solutions
• Hands on in Microsoft Data stack, can handle PoCs independently and demonstrate value to clients and partners
• Good Communication and presentation skills is must due to customer facing role
• Architect level certification on Microsoft Azure is a huge plus.
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 320 Santa Clara, CA, 95054Contact