? Manage and Provide leadership and direction for the Business Intelligence team which may include multiple functional areas including but not limited to the DW platform reporting
* Responsible for gathering business requirements, analyzing business needs, defining the BI/DW architecture to meet support and participate in the delivery of technical solutions to complex business and technical requirements
* Responsible for leading the design and maintenance of the business intelligence platform and tools.
* Architect a BI framework based on the SQL BI methodology that allows incremental loading of multiple sources and facilitate the rapid onboarding of additional client data programs.
* Implement an innovative modeling of a rapidly changing environment that allowed for accurate historical reporting for contracted and pre contract customers.
* Architect, implement, and design an SSAS cube that facilitate near real-time reporting on several key source systems permitting the application to operate in both analytical and operational capacities
* Manage change control processes internal to DW
* Work with VP of IT Data Systems Analytics to integrate customer data into DW for analytics and standard reporting
* Work closely with the product, client services and the analytics teams to support new client implementations as well as analytical processes, including New Unit, savings, scorecard, slippage, etc. Methodologies for new programs as well clients.
* Assist client services with analytics by providing a scalable and an easy to use platform to prepare for external deliverables. Schedule and lead internal meetings and training sessions to review new features and/or data analytical tools.
* Ability to create and interpret Visio process and workflow diagrams.
* Skilled in handling multiple deadline driven assignments with the ability to initiate, supervise and complete projects and assignments with minimal supervision.
* Understand the products/programs/services provided by HealthHelp and knowledge of our various utilization management programs.
* Define and implement the overall business intelligence team goals and tasks in terms of scope, quality, budget, and schedule.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Facilitates organizational data strategies for governance, design, implementation, integration and usage.
* Master's or Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, mathematics, engineering, information technology, business or related field required
* Minimum 8+ years of building large scale data-processing data warehouse systems with at least 3+ years of extensive experience in Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL Programming)
* Minimum 3+ years of BI architect and Lead experience is required
* Position requires excellent technical and communication skills. The ability to manage multiple projects and resources simultaneously is a requirement of this position.
* Experience with relational database systems in an operational environment and particularly with Microsoft SQL Server. Expertise years of building large scale data-processing data warehouse systems
* Knowledge of the Kimball data warehouse lifecycle and strong dimensional data modeling experience, star schemas including an understanding of extraction, transformation, and load processes from operational source systems into the data warehouse.
* Knowledge of how the Kimball approach has been implemented in the Microsoft BI tool stack including the use of Excel PivotTables or similar reporting tools to fulfill ad hoc data requests when required.
* Willingness to learn, be open minded to new ideas and different opinions yet knowing when to stop, analyze, and reach a decision
* Experience in large scale Data warehouse systems.
* Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employerSSIS - SQL Server Integration Services, SSAS - SQL Server Analysis Services, BI - Business Intelligence, Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Warehousing