Data/Knowledge Management Specialist (Cyber Security Data Support)
Are you ready to put your Data/Knowledge Management expertise to work on complex projects in support of an exciting cyber-focused mission? Are you great with people and have a track record of delivering secure systems to satisfy the customer's mission?
Parsons is now hiring an experienced Data/Knowledge Management Specialist with the desire to work on creating innovative, practical solutions to support cyber security and space projects. You will be responsible for Data and Knowledge Management of cyber information to ensure security and protection of key government systems.
Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your experience with complex systems will propel your career and leadership opportunities forward. We need our Data/Knowledge Management Specialists to exhibit exceptional communication, analytical and organizational skills while being versatile and enthusiastic when working in a highly flexible team-oriented environment. Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the Data/Knowledge Management Specialist position include the following:
- Develop strategy for implementing data and knowledge management plans
- Provide Knowledge Management services to gain the greatest value from its knowledge assets of the organization
- Utilize Knowledge Management Software Systems to recognize, generate, store, share and manage knowledge for deployment and use
- Develop data governance plans.
- Ensure security, quality and integrity of data
- Recommend and utilize graphical software tools that provide complex analysis of data
- Provide subject matter expertise to ensure standards and policies are implemented to ensure maximum utilization of data lakes/warehouses/pools analysis techniques.
- Recommend and utilize data mining and information analysis tools for automated discover of patterns and relationships in the data warehouse.
- Recommend data management, knowledge management and analysis tools for customer adoption.
- Format data for utilization on Big Data platform systems.
- Store and process data per informatics best practices for efficient storage, retrieval and information science analytics processing
- Active Top Secret (TS) clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility
- Bachelor's degree in Software, Computer, Systems, Information Technology Engineering or related technical
- 2+ years of related experience in data and knowledge management is required.
- Experience working with Data Lakes (pool of raw data), Data Warehouses (repository of structured, filtered data that has been processed for a specific purpose, and Data Pools (centralized repository of data where partners can obtain, maintain and exchange information about items in a standard format.
- Experience performing the responsibilities of the position listed above.
- Extensive experience supporting the space, cyber, and intelligence communities.
- Experience with big data analytics
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.