Your career starts now. We're looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we're passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com
This Senior Data & Reporting Analyst reports to the Director of Quality Improvement. This position's primary roles will be to delineate the strategies for achieving the vision and goals of the reporting/data analysis unit and to design and develop reports and reporting systems. The position will manage the project plan for the unit to ensure deliverables are achieved within specifications and time-lines. Overall responsibility for understanding the business needs, our customers needs and how to translate those needs into a pro-active direction. This position will also develop and/or provide direction when it comes to reporting ting, analyzing and tracking trends in utilization, access, cost, quality, outcomes and membership. Responsible for assuring the accuracy and validity of data, while interpreting results into recommendations to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the CSA and System of Care. Develop the logical design of a data mart. Oversee and generate standard and ad hoc reports to help customers better understand costs and analyze clinical data to discover trends and patterns. Strong technical knowledge and forward thinking skills are necessary when it comes to manipulating, searching and analyzing large databases using SQL Server, Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI), VB, Access and Excel technologies. This role requires innovative and creative thinking with strong planning, organizational and visionary skills. Meet assigned deadlines for completing data analysis projects. Represents PerformCare on selected committees and workgroups. Heavy interaction with key stakeholders including the state. Education/ Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, IS or related field strongly preferred OR equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered.
- 7 to 10 years experience in business and data analysis, healthcare or managed care field exp preferred.
- Strong PC skills and technical background required (including Excel, Access, SQL Server, Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI), other reporting database management systems).
- Previous leadership role/experience, project management etc..
- Experience effectively communicating verbally and in writing to various levels of management and stakeholders.
- Experience leading, providing a vision/direction when it comes to reporting and data analysis strongly preferred.
Share Apply Now