General Mills is seeking a National Retail Organization (NRO) Data & Technology Lead who will be responsible for the system health of the applications & reports that support the NRO's in-store Retail Selling Reps (RSR's) in their day-to-day activities. Candidates for this role must be self-starters, strategic, and problem solvers. You will leverage your analytical, sales, organizational, and communication skills to be the voice of the NRO D&T team to bring our capabilities to life. You will gain exposure in the organization and have the opportunity to provide input on innovation, renovation, and pipeline review for core product platforms. Those who excel in this role will differentiate themselves through a high level of ownership, role leadership, and create strong relationships with internal partners. Key Accountabilities
- Serve as NRO development lead on iPad platform. Lead trainings for all levels of NRO - onboarding of new reps, new functionality/enhancement and reporting roll outs for iPads, including creation of associated training materials and support documentation.
- Lead effort to expand and centralize existing retailer specific reporting to additional retailers. (Example - WM Dashboard/Topline reporting).
- Coordinate & work cross functionality with Sales, Supply Chain, D&T, and other teams on New Item launches, and other areas of focus, relaying appropriate data and actionable insights to NRO teams.
- Comfortable with ambiguity when presented with obstacles/challenges. Ability to troubleshoot difficult and complex issues, providing appropriate guidance/insight to improve and/or correct it.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and prioritize key items.
- Provide support/expertise to the organization utilizing NRO centric data (PAs, new item launches, audits, promotions, etc.).
- Strong Knowledge of General Mills reporting systems/tools: i.e., E2Open, Trade Planner, Delivery Reporting, Nielsen Connect/Answers on Demand, IRI Unify.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience in sales, customer account management or other relevant
- Prior Experience using internal or external data sources (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, sales data)
- Must be proficient in software packages (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint) & internal systems .
- Experience building and automating excel reports using systems mentioned above.
- Familiarity with Sales Force mobile application & back office
- Strong analytical skills, expertise with multiple data types: Nielsen, IRI, Customer POS, Delivery Data. Ability to tell a story by utilizing data from multiple sources and harmonizing it
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and effect change through enhanced processes, policies, and practices.