Data Acquisition / Replication Specialist
Due to working on a Federal contract please US citizens and Green cards only
Data Acquisition or Replication specialist. Expert in the replication technologies which allows synchronization of data between two or more database management systems either on the same or on different operational platforms.
Required • Excellent Communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience in log based Replication technology to replicate data between different DBMS and platforms.
• Demonstrated Experience in replicating data from DB2 z/OS and Oracle.
• Experience in the installation, configuration, upgrades and day to day operation of replication technology.
• Experience in the data transformation efforts from legacy to new and alternative technologies.
• Hands on experience working on Linux environment and strong scripting experience in shell scripting and python.
• Experience in acquiring and replicating data from various legacy and distributed databases including flat file replication.
• Provide 24x7 on-call rotation and work on weekend as needed.
• Experience working with DB2 mainframe database.
• Experience with IBM InfoSphere Data Replication(IIDR) CDC replication technologies.
• Experience with ETL tools and understanding ETL functionality
• Experience in automating replication tasks and processes. Batch or bash scripting, python, Ansible experience is plus.
BS Degree and 11 years experience in IT
1651 Old Meadow Rd, Suite 205 McLean, VA, 22102