Data AnalystAnalytic/Scientist-- Locals Needed. San Bruno (Temporarily replaced by San Mateo) and Sunnyvale locations.
Data Analyst, Trust & Safety is responsible for providing insights to help define, enforce and promote policies, programs and products as part of Global Ethics and Compliance.
Core Functions include:
- Design and build reports, scorecards and dashboards to support all Compliance functions.
- Generate insights, trends and actionable recommendations to support Operations, Product and Business teams.
- Generate reports and create presentations for key stakeholders, including Compliance and Executive leadership team.
- This position is part of Analytics team responsible for performing analytics to support the business. An individual in this position is expected to perform additional responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
- Analyze and interpret information related to risk mitigation by identifying industry data trends (ex: reputational metrics, seller scorecard indicators) and benchmarks.
- Analyze data to identify trends, patterns, insights, and discrepancies in data; ensure data accuracy, synthesize compliance data in support of strategic business objectives; translate results into actionable recommendations/plans.
- Utilize industry new technologies and best practices to provide insights to key stakeholders based on your research.
- Communicate compliance data insights and global trends related to the business; design, coordinate, and implement new reporting, analysis, and data-management solutions; provide recommendations based on insights and research.
- Propose improvements for strategic and tactical initiatives (ex: driving experience scores, risk mitigation measures).
- This role is required to work in both San Bruno (Temporarily replaced by San Mateo) and Sunnyvale locations.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Analytics, Mathematics, Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years experience in analytics, systems, information technology (IT), data management.
- 1+ year experience with Python/R (Python preferred).
- 1+ year experience in Tableau/Looker or any other visualization tools (Tableau preferred).
- Knowledge on predictive modeling is a plus.
- Experience with Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka.
- 2+ year experience with SQL, RDBMS, Hive and No-SQL databases (for example Cassandra) is a plus.
- Master’s degree or certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis is a strong plus.
- Prior eCommerce experience is a plus.
Thanks and Regards
(O): 925-399-4237, C/T: (925) 316-1093
BayOne Solutions Inc., Pleasanton CA