Risk & Advisory National - Data Analyst and Market Strategist - Senior Consultant
Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value? Work with premier thought leaders in the field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? As part of Deloitte's Enterprise Trust team, you will play a unique role in delivering incredible, tangible results to our clients, reaching across disciplines, industries, businesses, and geographic boundaries to serve our clients.Work you'll do
The Sr. Consultant is primarily responsible for the deployment and execution of the Trust measurement capabilities for clients by collaborating with various teams, applying analytical techniques to analyze the results, and developing actionable insights to support meaningful reporting of the observations. The Sr. Consultant will assist in the curation of client workshops, presentations, narratives, and experiences across multiple industries in support of the activities to drive organizational decision making and activations for our clients. In addition, you will support the development of the Deloitte Trust Platform by contributing to the product strategy and roadmap.
This role reports to the VP leading the team, with frequent interaction with Enterprise Trust leaders, lead client service partners, account teams and offering leaders across the firm.
This work may be performed from your home office.
Role specific responsibilities may include:
- Leverage analytical approaches to identify, prioritize, and structure complex data sets to synthesize meaningful insights and recommendations
- Concurrently deliver on portions of multiple projects in a fast-paced, intense, results-oriented environment
- Support and execute large, complex projects with multiple stakeholders and help coordinate strategic discussions with senior leaders
- Develop and share content for presentations and reports, as well as supporting analytics, for senior leaders
- Develop effective working relationships with internal clients and colleagues
- Provide ongoing support to the Enterprise Trust team and key clients
- Track client needs to inform the development of the Deloitte Trust Platform Maintain team's online repositories and network lists, and respond to related requests for information
- Work with peers and counterparts in other parts of the Deloitte network
- Work with key internal stakeholder groups to develop cross-functional relationships and tailored client narratives
- Be responsive to requests of senior Leaders across businesses, geographies, and industries
The desired candidate is a team player who is self-directed and responsive. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, possess strong listening and verbal/written communication skills, and able to collaborate well with others. Diplomacy, poise, maturity and empathy are all key attributes for success in this role. The Team
Our agile, innovative, and versatile approach to Enterprise Trust allows us to engage with any role in the C-suite and is relevant to clients across all sectors and industries. We help our clients understand, measure, and ultimately act on Trust. Our mission is to leverage Trust as a "tip of the spear" to elevate our relationship, uncover invaluable insights, and pull in other relevant offerings to generate revenue.
Deloitte's culture is collaborative, transparent, and inclusive. As part of this firm and team, you will build your arsenal of professional skills to think bigger, work smarter, and lead better.Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree with analytical or business focus
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to synthesize large sets of data and integrate complex analytical insights into meaningful reports and recommendations
- Resourceful problem solver: ability to research and find information within and outside Deloitte to validate findings, and contribute intellectually to deliverables
- Strong initiative and entrepreneurial approach
- Strategic and critical thinking skills to synthesize important insights and communicate them succinctly
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Superior PowerPoint and Excel skills required; desire and aptitude to learn other software tools used by the team
- Ability to summarize and convey key insights from analyses in presentations and emails to senior team members
- High degree of comfort working in an unstructured environment with the ability to work well under pressure, manage time and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive leadership information with utmost confidentiality
- Able to work with a small team within a virtual, matrixed environment
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now at any time in the future.
- At least 3 years of experience. Ideally, at least 1 year experience from a top tier professional services firm or within a corporate strategy/operations function in a large organization
- Data analytics project experience
- Experience with developing business analysis, proposals, workshops in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with data visualization and wireframing tools (e.g. Tableau, Figma, ServiceNow)
- Exposure to human centered design and agile