UTG has a great opening for a Tableau Analyst or ETL Developer for a long-time client in St. Louis. This team will be within an eCommerce scope and will have frequent interaction with both Marketing and Finance teams to interpret and communicate data as it affects business decisions. Please find the job description and contact information below…
Data Analyst, Sr. ETL Developer
Contract to Hire
- This position requires strong ETL development experience.
- The position requires pulling data from many different sources, including APIs.
- The scope will be within eCommerce and the role will include working hand in hand with finance and marketing, to pull and analyze data and create it in a format for Tableau to consume.
- The goal is to allow marketing and finance teams to address problems with falloff of customers, trends in buying, decrease in customer areas, etc.
- Heavy in data analysis and predictive analytics.
ETL Development with strong Tableau experience
- Are highly technical and able to interpret and analyze complex data from a variety of sources.
- Able to compile and communicate the data in meaningful ways that will impact and inform business decisions.
- 5+ years of experience with ETL tools. SSIS is acceptable transferrable experience.
Nice to haves
- Tableau use will be a central part of this role, if a candidate is not already an SME, they will have to be willing and able to learn and develop these skills.
For more information please contact the UTG Recruitment Team at 314.721.9191.
Please direct all email inquiries to email@example.com
Find us at www.utg-llc.com and on LinkedIn as the UTG Technical Recruiting Team.
*The client is currently unable to provide sponsorship at this time. Please no third party inquiries.