Centizen Inc. is a global IT solutions and consulting firm focused on delivering scalable solutions that address complex business problems of our clients. We provide above market salaries and benefits. Please visit our website to see all of our open positions in PM, QA, BSA, SAP, Analytics, Java development and others at http://careers.centizen.com/
Data Analyst - (874061Z)
Visa sponsorship: H1b, OPT, CPT sponsorship provided for the suitable candidate
Rate : Open Negotiable for the right candidate
Duration: 18 Months
- The Data and Analytics Business System Analyst is a member of the Planning Advanced support team in Client’s Value Chain Solutions organization.
- The Team, which strives to be Best in Class, is responsible for Planning Master Data, SAP APO, Purchase Order creation in SAP ECC, and Analytics. While Data and Analytics Business Analysts understand the end to end Planning at Client, they focus on Data and Analytics, which is used by hundreds of Client users around the globe.
- Data and Analytics analysts have a deep understanding of the solution.
- The team writes and maintains Production support training material and troubleshooting guides and works on ongoing improvements to reduce incidents and to help users self-troubleshoot their issues.
- Advanced Support is responsible for quickly resolving and effectively communicating incident resolution to the business.
- The team also makes sure the system batch runs effectively and the planning results are as expected.
- The Advanced support team also works with other Technical and development teams.
- The team plays an important role in shaping the future of Client’s planning systems, processes, and solutions.
High Level Requirements
- Strong, business facing, worldwide English skills to communicate both verbally and in writing to both business and technical teams.
- General IT knowledge: Network, Server, Windows, MS Office
- Expert Application knowledge in two or more of the following: Master Data processes, Teradata, Cognos reporting, and Tableau.
- AWS Cloud
- .Net and Java Script
- Ability to quickly ramp up on Client specific tools: ServiceNow, Coach, Autosys, SharePoint, Version One (Agile tool).
- Ability to meet SLAs regarding incidents, automation, and service requests.
- Adopt Agile methodology to deliver high quality service to customers.
- Strong analysis skills and troubleshooting ability.
Specific Job Duties
- Validating and communicating critical Batch Results.
- Ability to communicate in Business-friendly language.
- Training Frontline resources on the solution and holding them accountable for the quality of service delivery.
- Participating in Knowledge Transfer Sessions organized by the Solution Delivery Product Team.
- Execute Configuration and batch changes to resolve system bugs.
- Actively explore opportunities in reducing incidents, such as identifying gaps in business process, testing, and end user training.
- Must be Customer Service minded and easy to work with.
- Must have excellent written and verbal articulation and follow-up skills.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Effectively communicate with Demand Planners, Supply Planners, and others in their business language. This includes simplifying complex issues into understandable and actionable steps that end with resolution.
- Comfortable working with high ambiguity.
- Self-learner who actively gains knowledge by reading and collaborating with others.
- Passion for improving existing processes.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Five+ years of work experience in technology. Or Six+ years of business experience in the supply chain that includes working closely with IT.
Perform an action:
Please send us your resume, Visa Status, Availability, your requested bill rate, Skype Id to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many advantages for IT professionals like yourself to work with Centizen. These include:
- We enjoy approved IT vendor status with several leading companies in the Pacific Northwest and continually grow our list of approved vendor status with additional companies.
- We are an ethical company with integrity and a dedication to delivering high results for our clients.
- We are fair and honest in all of our business dealings with our consultants and clients
- We pay top scale hourly rates based on your credentials, experience and market demand for your skill sets
- We can offer other related benefits as needed and customized to your situation
- We can work with you to help you achieve your career growth and goals
- We offer immediate H1B transfer. Immediate Green Card processing with PERM for the right candidates.
Please follow us on:
We are always looking to network, so if you are in the market or just interested in hearing about future opportunities, please send us a current resume along with your hourly compensation requirements. If you would like to be added to our linked in professional network, go to our LinkedIn profile at http:// www.linkedin.com/in/leema