Located in San Diego, this company is one of the nation's leading mortgage and home loan providers. They are officially growing their R&D department and hiring their first data analyst with strong visualization skills to build the team around.
This position involves ingesting, transforming, analyzing, and visualizing data, as well as choosing new tools and technologies to implement.
The day to day technology includes SQL, Excel, AWS and Snowflake, as well as strong data governance skills. This team allows for great growth, the opportunity to work on highly innovate products, and the opportunity to directly impact company success with daily contributions.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years as a Data Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst
- 5+ years using SQL, and Excel
- 3+ years in an AWS/Snowflake environment
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and communication skills
- Experience working alongside data engineers, data scientists
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Bachelors'/Masters' in computer science, math or comparable
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Hands on SQL coding
- 30% design of new visualization systems from Excel data
- 20% Team collaboration (presenting solutions, gathering requirements for new projects)
- 10% R&D
- Annual Salary up to $130,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future
- Performance Bonuses
- 1-2 Days Remote post COVID
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401(k) company match
- Profit sharing/stock options