The Data Analyst is responsible for working across various business lines within the company to develop meaningful analyses with actionable insights and quantifiable predictions. Helps visualize results in an informative, business friendly fashion to assist in objective, reliable and strategic decision-making. The Data Analyst will work in an agile fast-paced, team environment and be able to work on ad-hoc analyses and strategic projects in addition to his/her expected responsibilities.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Perform client profiling, behavior analysis and segmentation in support of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy development and impact assessment.
- Build data driven models to evaluate and increase product profitability
- Develop benchmarks, robust reporting, interactive dashboards and key metrics across business channels to optimize profitability, revenue and sales growth.
- Leverage cloud-based technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS) in order to extract, transform, and visualize data
- Leverage business intelligence applications like OBIEE, Tableau and Power BI to develop and validate analytics.
- Implement modeling solutions in support of new client acquisition, cross-selling and retention programs.
- Perform and manage all the end-to-end steps required for analyses including requirements gathering, methodology development, data pulling, data processing, analysis, insight formulation and results delivery.
- Ability to work effectively with data science and engineering partners to meet the data needs of the business, translating business needs into analytical requirements
- Prepare reports and exhibits, as needed; leverage story-telling skills to deliver key insights that are clear, concise and actionable.
- Run advanced analytics such as logistical regression models, neural networks, decision tress, etc.
- Collaborate with team members in execution of programs as needed
Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferredEXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of work and project experience combined, preferably for a company in the financial services industry
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Proficiency in programming languages for data manipulation, preferably python and SQL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (ie Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Adobe, Tableau and Power BI
- Proficient in CRM system data, preferably Salesforce
- Analytical skills and strategic thinker with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate well with others, initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment