GDIT seeks a Data Analyst - Customer Care Center.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year institution in a computer science, information system or related field
- 5-8 years of related experience to include the following:
- Providing analysis of data and with other internal stakeholders, resolve issues or operational reporting challenges
- Contact center or call center experience is required
- Maintaining and updating, daily, weekly and monthly related reports and other ad hoc reports as requested
- Assisting with tracking, analyzing and reporting contact center and call agent performance statistics
- Developing reports for a contact center environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Experience with Microstrategy and Advanced Excel knowledge preferred
- Experience writing simple SQL queries (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc.) preferred
- Must be able to obtain and retain a Public Trust Clearance
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need for a Data Analyst - Customer Care Center.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish contact center goals, metrics and priorities in line with the client’s targets and industry standards for an enhanced customer experience; measure performance against such indicators
- Discuss and document report requirements with database administrator to determine optimum database design
- Report through the creation, enhancement, and maintenance of Executive Dashboards, Scorecards, Calendars, Reports and Archives with multiple levels of segmentation and time periods
- Provide analysis on the daily/weekly/monthly data that will show trend analysis in the overall operation of the Customer Care Centers
- Work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives and implement strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Create exception and outlier reports; develop trend analyses and alerts
- Produce data-driven operational recommendations to Care Center / Executive Leadership
- Present data in a monthly operations review deck that will keep all parties from the various Care Centers informed and enable continuous process improvement
- Facilitate monthly user group meeting to provide instruction on use of MicroStrategy
- Maintain task status using issue and project tracking software
GDIT (General Dynamics Information Technology) is the premier provider of high-tech IT solutions to the government IT market. We deliver cost-effective, next-generation IT solutions and services to the Department of Defense, the intelligence community and federal civilian agencies as they modernize their information systems.
We are a company of over 40,000 smart, talented individuals who are committed to a stronger and better future for America through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
Delivering Next Generation IT Solutions
We deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Committed to Our Country and Communities
Whether we're helping our U.S. government customers meet their mission and operational challenges or working to address critical needs within our local communities, we bring the same level of passion and commitment, developing solutions that meet or exceed the challenge.
As an employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.